Vicon offers three versions of compact tedders with low maintenance requirements and a working width ranging from 4.6m to 5.2m. Maintenance-friendly features include 500mm rotor plates and an easy-to-maintain gearbox. All tedders can be adjusted centrally to move the tedder to the desired position for border tedding.
- Low maintenance CompactLine gearbox with only one grease nipple
- Compact tedders with low weight and power requirements
- Rotor plate dimension of 500mm
- Double bearings from pinion to crown wheel guarantee maximum longevity of the driveline
- Super-C tines with large spring coil diameter for added service life
- Easy setting of spreading angle through simple three-way adjustment of wheel height